August 28, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I have been using this L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution for the past two weeks and today I want to share my thoughts.
The packaging pours out too much solution, so I suggest holding the cotton pad directly against the bottle to better control the amount of solution dispensed.

Let's see how the product lives up to the brand's claims:
  • Dissolves make-up? Check. It gets the job done, but I need a separate make-up remover for waterproof eye make-up.
  • Unclogs pores and removes impurities? Check. My skin looks and feels clean.
  • Tones and soothes skin? Check. Not the slightest irritation.
This micellar solution is hypo-allergenic, is suitable for sensitive skin, and does not contain alcohol nor perfume. It is also dermatologically-tested and ophthalmologically-tested.

I remain undecided whether this product is as good as the Bioderma Sensibio H2O. However, I can say that the L'Oreal version is a better deal. A 200mL bottle retails for £4.99 (I got mine for only £2.48!), which is only half the cost of the Bioderma. As it is also widely available in the UK, I would definitely repurchase.

Update (October 19, 2013): Updated impressions in my October Empties.
Update (June 29, 2014): Updated impressions in my June Empties.

Have you tried this micellar solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment