August 21, 2013

Review: Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil (Hot Chocolate)

After reviewing Vanilla Sky and Vintage Blush from the Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil line [Review Here], today I want to share my impressions on the Hot Chocolate pencil that I later picked up.





Unlike the two pencils I have previous tried, the formula on Hot Chocolate applied smoothly from day one. Against my brown eyes, there is a bit of a purple tint in the pigmented colour payoff of the bronze-brown pencil. I love using this along the lashline as a thick eyeliner or applying it to the outer crease for a more dramatic look. This pencil does set relatively quickly, so any desired blending needs to be done stat! The wear time is fantastic, over 8 hours with minimum creasing. I highly recommend it!

This pencil retails for £3.19 and is currently on sale for £2.50.


(Update: September 6, 2014): Updated impressions Here.


Is Hot Chocolate on your to-buy list?

2 comments:

  1. I have all 6 shades of these and love all of them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy with the three shades that I own as well!

      Delete