August 19, 2013

Munich Purchases!

I mentioned that there are many apothecaries in the post on my second day in Munich [Read Here], today I want to share the beauty items I picked up. Big thanks to my friend who translated all the labels for me, he was so patient despite his obvious lack of interest in the aisles of make-up and skincare.



  • Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+ Cream (40mL)
  • Bioderma Sensibio Deo Freshness Deodorant (50mL)
  • IsaDora Cream Gloss Stylo - 15 Peach Melba [Review Here]
  • IsaDora Hypo-Allergenic Mascara - 01 Black [Review Here]
  • IsaDora Multi Vitamin Gloss - 07 Pomegranate [Review Here]
  • IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss Stick - 04 Pink Lady [Review Here]
  • La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips [Review Here]
  • La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Lip
  • Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water (100mL) [Review Here]
  • Weleda Everon Lip Balm - Vanilla and Rose
  • Dermasence Cream Rich x 5 (GWP)
  • Comodynes Self-Tanning Natural and Uniform Color Towelette (GWP)
  • Vichy Normaderm Total Mat Fresh Hydrating Gel (GWP)


The skincare products are from Gesund ist bunt Apotheken and the IsaDora make-up items are from Douglas (a chain similar to Ulta that offers both high-end and drugstore selections). I look forward to trying everything out, stay tuned for reviews!

As my flight to Munich from London Heathrow was delayed for an hour, I had the time to browse around the shops and ended up with two items from duty-free.

The first is a Swarvoski Vittore White Ring in size 50. The Heathrow location offered a 16.7% off the retail price of £49. The crystals embellished the entire surface, but since the band is very thin, I am comfortable with wearing it even without a special occasion.



The second is a Godiva London Souvenir Chocolate Selection I bought as a gift for my German friend.



I was super excited to find this as I received the Canadian version as a gift a few weeks ago [Read Here]. However, my excitement was short-lived. As I flipped the box over, I realized that the chocolate assortments are identical in both boxes. The only difference is the illustrated cover, how disappointing! Although I am glad that my friend really liked the chocolates, I wish the brand would adapt at least a subset of the flavors to the relevant region.

Have you tried any of the products that I picked up?

2 comments:

  1. I like the ring!! It's so cute :) And I think it's the cover of the chocolate that matters anyways ^^;; I wouldn't know what to change around anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, as long as the chocolates are good (and they are)! ^_^

      Delete