July 13, 2013

Drugstore Haul!

Due to working long hours on an upcoming deadline, I have not been able to enjoy the lovely sunny weather we have been getting in the UK. To keep up my motivation, I plan to take a two weeks vacation at the end of this month. I went to the drugstore to pick up some travel essentials and I came away with way more products than I expected.


  • Charles Worthington Salon at Home Sunshine Protecter Shampoo & Conditioner (75mL x 2) [Review Here]
  • Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon x 4 (Red Sunrise, Fuschia Libre, Orange Punch, Peach on the Beach) [Review Here]
  • Bourjois Intuitive Liner (02 Noir) [Review Here]
  • Bourjois Liner Feutre (Ultra Black) [Review Here]
  • Bourjois Sunglass GWP
  • Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil x 2 (Vanilla Sky & Vintage Blush) [Review Here]
  • MUA Power Pout x 6 (Broken Hearted, Crazy in Love, Irreplaceable, Justify, Rendez Vous, Runway) [Review Here]
  • Nivea Sun Pocket Size SPF30 (50mL)
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover (100mL) [Review Here]
  • Soap & Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel (50mL)
  • Soap & Glory Mini Scrub Em And Leave Em Body Buff (50mL) [Review Here]
  • Soap & Glory Off Your Face 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths (25 wipes)
  • Soap & Glory Travel Size Flake Away Body Scrub (50mL) [Review Here]
  • Soap & Glory WASH YOUR HANDS OF IT Fruity Fresh Non-Drying Hand Wash (250mL)


Soap & Glory Mini Scrub Em And Leave Em Body Buff and Soap & Glory Travel Size Flake Away Body Scrub


I am currently loving lip crayons, so I picked up all the colors offered by the Bourjois and MUA variations. Reviews coming soon! Among the 3for2 offers, discount offers, and store point credits, I spent much less than I expected. Care to take a guess?

What are your travel must-haves? What drugstore products did you pick up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment