May 8, 2013

In the Mail: Kusmi

For those who remember from my Paris Purchases post, Kusmi's Anastasia is one of my favorite teas of all time. As I am about to run out of the Countess Grey and Ceylon Orange Pekoe I picked up from Fortnum & Mason in London, I took the opportunity to place an order for Kusmi last week. Today I want to share the teas that just came in the mail!



My order:
  • Anastasia
  • Troika
  • Earl Grey Polish Blend No. 18
  • Smoky Earl Grey
  • Bouquet of Flowers No.108
  • Decaffeinated Earl Grey with citrus fruits
  • BB Detox

I usually prefer black teas over green teas, but I just had to pick up the BB Detox. This is a new wellness tea that Kusmi just launched earlier this year. When I saw the name, I thought, "BB? Could it be...?". Although BB in this case stands for "Beauty Beverage", its description does credit its inspiration to BB creams. I am a huge believer in beauty from within, so I can't wait to try out this detox tea. I wonder if the brand will follow up with a CC tea next?

Have you ever tried Kusmi tea? Are you a tea or coffee person?

2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a coffee person but sometimes I'll reach for a tea instead. Especially if it's a fruity one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until two months ago, I used to brew a cup of coffee every morning because I love the taste. I switched over to tea recently because I don't drink enough water to compensate the dehydration. So now I am on the hunt for the perfect tea!

      Delete