April 4, 2013

Review: Dr Jart+ Pore Refine Bubble Foam

I picked up this Pore Refine Bubble Foam cleanser as part of my Dr. Jart+ Haul. I have been using it since early March and today I want to share my thoughts.


Although this cleanser is very gentle, but it definitely delivers on the deep cleansing power. I squeeze a pearl size onto my palms and lather it up before applying it to my face. I find the scent to be too fragrant, but I am willing to compromise since the cleanser made a visible difference in shrinking the pores on my cheeks after a couple of uses. I wish it did the same to make the pores on my nose disappear. Unfortunately, this cleanser leaves my skin feeling a bit too tight, so I probably will not repurchase. I bought this at 1/3 off (regular retail £13 for 100mL).

Have you tried this cleanser? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment