April 10, 2013

Review: Buxom Lip Polish (Leslie)

I received a deluxe sample of Buxom Lip Polish in Leslie with my recent Sephora order to add to my existing Buxom lip polishes minis in Dolly and Gina. After giving it a couple of wears, today I want to share my thoughts.







This is a sheer pearlescent peachy-pink lipgloss with gold shimmers. It glides on with a minty taste and a thick sticky texture, but luckily for my hair-in-the-wind, the stickiness fades before I head out the door. Aside from a mild tingling sensation, I didn't notice any plumping magic. Once the lipgloss wears off after 2-3 hours, my lips are left silky and soft thanks to the vitamin A and E.

Leslie is definitely a shade of lipgloss where less is more. Too much product makes my lips resemble a liquid sunset, solely reserved for days on the beach. If you are looking for a shiny shimmer lipgloss that feels great on the lips, I definitely recommend Buxom Lip Polishes. I am also very keen on trying out its non-glitter cousin Buxom Lip Creams.

Have you tried Buxom lip polishes or lip creams? Which color do you recommend? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment