April 19, 2013

NOTD: Essie Nice is Nice

I just received my first ever beauty subscription box from Glossybox today and I am loving the Essie Nail Lacquer in Nice is Nice!
Nice is Nice is a pale lilac nail polish from Essie's A French Affair Collection. The formula is light, so I needed 3 coats for an opaque finish. Although the brush in my bottle sheded a few strands during the application, the finished manicure is extremely even and creamy. I took the photo before applying top coat, but look at how shiny the finish is! This color reminds me of Essie's Lilacism, except it has more of a pink undertone. I am very happy to add this nail polish to my collection, it is always great to have more pastel choices for spring manicures.

What is your favorite nail color for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment