April 14, 2013

NOTD: Color Club Foil Me Once

Today's feature is Foil Me Once from Color Club's Foiled Collection. This is a color that really transforms under different lightings. I am pleasantly surprised every time I look at my nails. Occasionally, the silver tones dominate, and at other times, the lilac tones really stand out. Luckily, the color looks much less intimidating on the nails than in the bottle. In fact, I think this color would be flattering on most skintones. I absolutely adore this nail polish, and I highly recommended it if you are looking for a metallic finish lilac nail color that is opaque in just 1 coat.



BTW, Sephora is offering 15% off for Chic Week with code "CHIC" online or in stores until April 21th, 2013 (for VIBs, "VIBCHIC" is valid until the 22nd). My order has already been shipped! I'm really looking forward to trying out some new products.

Do you adore Foil Me Once? Do beauty sales mean stocking up on favorites or trying out some new products?

2 comments: