April 27, 2013

In the Mail: Sephora Chic Week Haul!

As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I recently picked up a few things as part of Sephora Chic Week's 15% off promotion. I received the goodies in the mail two days ago, just under two weeks since I placed my order. Today I want to share the products I ended up buying.



What I picked up:
  • Yu-Be Lip Therapy
  • Korres The Lip Blockbuster Volume II [Review Here]
  • Stila All About The Eyes Set [Review Here]

Update (September 19, 2013): Although the Yu-Be Lip Therapy feels a bit waxy, the overall texture is tolerable. On the other hand, I cannot stand the scent. Although the scent and taste do fade quickly, the moisturizing effect of the lip balm is not worthy of the 10 minutes endurance. I will no longer be using it and I would most definitely not repurchase.

Did you pick up anything during Sephora Chic Week?

2 comments:

  1. I picked up (finally!) the Urban Decay Naked Palette and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Loving how pigmented the shadows are and how well/long the primer lasts.

    I look forward to reading your review on the Yu-Be Lip Therapy! (*´▽`*)

    Come check out my new beauty/fashion blog~
    http://steph-a-la-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices! You are one step ahead of me, despite my love for neutral palettes, I still haven't picked up Naked.

      *heading over to your blog now

      Delete