April 12, 2013

Gift in the Mail: Rococo Chocolates

Just as I am about to finish my supply of Hotel Chocolate's Strawberry and Cream Egglets selectors, a chocolate gift arrived in the mail to take its place. Today I want to share Rococo Chocolates Union Jack Box with 12 of this London brand's ganache chocolates. On a side note, my weekend is off to a great start with a red velvet cupcake from The Little Cupcake Company.



Dark chocolate ganaches
  • Plain Valrhona Manjari
  • Rose raspberry & lychee
  • Sour cherry jelly with Valrhona Manjari
  • Jasmine tea
  • Irish coffee white chocolate ganache in dark chocolate
Milk chocolate ganaches
  • Marc de champagne with popping candy
  • Orange ganache with mango & passion fruit jelly

I adore how each ganache is packaged in its own mini case and this selection definitely offers some unique flavors (popping candy?). I must make a visit to the brick-and-mortar location the next time I'm in London.


Are you tempted by these chocolate ganaches? How about the cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment