April 29, 2013

A Lovely Gift and Thought

After a long day, I came home to find a little box of chocolate my roommate left in my cupboard. Isn't she so sweet? Surprises like this really make my day.


Here's a Hotel Chocolat Mini Everything Selection that comes with one each of Billionaire's Shortbread, Choc Chip Cookie, Simple Milk Truffle, and Dizzy Praline *counter-clockwise from the top right*


Thanks sweetie!

Have someone recently done something nice for you? Have you done something to make someone else's day?

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's nice of your roomie! I've been craving cookies-and-cream chocolate lately..

    Something nice that someone done for me:
    My father-in-law took me out and bought me lunch because the baby and I were craving for hot wings today. (^∀^)

    Something nice I've done for someone else: I surprised my husband with a caramel lattè from Starbucks. Right now is crunch time for finals, so he appreciated it very much! (´▽`)ノ


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the caramel lattes almost as much as I am a fan of the vanilla spice lattes from Starbucks. I really wish they would make it available permanently. You have a really sweet family ^_^

      Delete
  2. That look delicious! Too bad I'm on a diet. Must. resist. :)

    It always feels nice to bake for my family. Though I hope they are not eating it out of pity- I'm not the best cook :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go for dark chocolate, that usually erodes some of the guilt away (I tell myself it's good for my heart). I love to be in a room with freshly baked goods, it just warms up the place.

      Delete
  3. Awww so sweet! Now i want some too. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These selectors are a bit too sweet for me, but they would be perfect with a cup of tea or coffee!

      Delete