March 31, 2013

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Neck Gel

Happy Easter! My first thoughts always go to bunnies when I think of this holiday. When I think of bunnies in the beauty context, I am reminded of The Body Shop's celebration earlier this month of EU's ban on animal testing. Thus today I want to share my thoughts on The Body Shop Vitamin E Neck Gel I picked up with my Body Shop Haul two months ago. I admit, I have never paid much attention to pampering my neck. When I saw this neck gel, I remembered how my mother always said a woman's neck and hands show the easiest sign of age. That's all the motivation I needed.


First of all, this product reminded me to always check the packaging for content amount. The packaging is a bit wasteful since actual product take up only around 50% of the tube. As per instructions, I apply it every night on my neck using light upward sweeping movements. Since I didn't take note of my initial neck condition, I can only say that my neck now feels great. The texture is light but very moisturizing. I bought this 30mL neck gel for £3 (on sale plus an additional 40% off regular retail). I am open to repurchasing this, though I do think any rich body moisturizer would do just as well. I think the most instructive part of this purchase is in confirming the massage motion that would make the most out of moisturizers applied to the neck area.

Update (May 30, 2013): Updated impressions in my May Empties.

Have you tried any neck gel? Do you think a neck specific lotion is necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment