March 2, 2013

Splurge: Burberry

I made another trip to London on Thursday, so of course I did some shopping before my evening appointment. After much "need vs. want" debate, I ended up splurging on two Burberry items.


First is a pair of Burberry Sport Jenny gloves in black nylon with leather palms. I have been looking for a new pair of gloves since early Fall last year, and this is the first pair I've tried that actually fit the length of my fingers. Although Spring is just around the corner, I could probably squeeze in a few wears before storing it away for next winter.


Second is a Burberry bi fold ID pass holder in Smoked Check Trench. I originally wanted one in Haymarket Check with a white trim, but the only ones in stock were with black and hot pink trims.


I also had my eyes on a light blue scarf with beige checks, but I resisted! So I do have self-restraint...to some extent at least...

Do you share my love for Burberry?

No comments:

Post a Comment