March 8, 2013

Review: Sleek Corrector and Concealer (02) Palette

Today I want to share the Sleek Corrector and Concealer Palette in 02 I picked up along with two Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palettes [Review Here] in early February. After testing it over the last month, I want to share my thoughts.


Swatched with a Q-tip


Blended out



Both the corrector and the concealer have very creamy textures that blend easily to medium coverage with a satin finish. The pink toned corrector neutralizes my dark circles and the yellow toned concealer evens out my undereye area. Once the setting powder is layer on, this combination of products looks matte and lasts all day. Both the concealer and the setting powder contain SPF 15. Unfortunately the setting powder is not as fine as I would have liked and the shade is not a perfect match for my skin tone.

Like other Sleek products, this palette comes with a large mirror and is compact enough for on-the-go. At £7.99, the product does deliver and is available in 5 shades. I like it, but I am still hopefully of finding an undereye concealer that would make my dark circles completely disappear.

Have you tried this palette? What undereye concealer would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a promising palette! I might have to check it out soon. Do you know if this shade if suitable for Mac nc30 skin tone? xoxo

    polkadotsbeauty.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this shade might be a bit too light to match NC 30, unless you are looking for a brightening concealer.

      Delete