March 17, 2013

NOTD: Color Club Perfect Mol-Ten

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My decision to go for brunch today resulted in over an hour and half wait, in the rain, for seating at The Breakfast Club in London's Soho. I went with The All American pancakes with eggs, sausage, home-style fried potatoes, streaky bacon and maple syrup for £9.80. When the waitress stared blankly at my request for sunny-side up eggs, I knew authentic North American brunch lingo won't be the selling point. However, having my latte served in a customized BC Pac-Man mug did win me over. It was good comfort food, but not so good that I would ever line up for over another hour for.
My St. Patrick's Day manicure features Color Club Perfect Mol-Ten from the Foiled collection. This is a frosty green polish that is opaque in just one coat! The name is a play on a Perfect Ten, haha, I love clever names.
I own the entire Foiled collection and I will link swatches as I wear them in the future.


How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Is this polish a perfect ten for you? Do you like the chrome finish?

2 comments: