March 1, 2013

Review: Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner

Today I have another rose-scented product review to share. As a UK brand, buying local gave me the extra push to purchase my first Lush product. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner works for your body like how hair conditioner works for your hair. Simply rub on, rinse, and dry off. I picked up my tub at the end of last December and I have been using it 1-2 times a week for added pampering to my routine.


The scent, described as rose jam is absolutely deliciously sweet. After applying and rinsing off in the shower, my skin feels as if it has been drenched in body lotion. You know that feeling when you had to wash your hands soon after applying hand lotion? When I use the body conditioner all over my body, I feel as if I haven't cleanse properly. Thus usually I only use it for spot treatments, mainly around my elbows and knees. I don't towel dry the areas where I used the conditioner to avoid the mucky feeling.

I am not a big fan of the tub packaging. Water tends to run into the tub when I'm scoping out the product in the shower. A pump dispenser would be much more preferred, although the consistency of the conditioner may be too thick for my ideal packaging choice.

At £15.50 for 225g, this is a rather expansive product to replace a daily moisturizer. This is definitely one for winter pampering!

Have you tried Ro's Argan Body Conditioner? Or any other Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment