March 5, 2013

Review: Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm Cream

I picked up this Dr Jart+ BB Cream in early February as part of my Dr Jart+ Haul. I have been trying it out since and want to share my review today.
This BB cream is available in one shade and the color changes to match the skin. With medium coverage, once set, it gives me a healthy glow that lasts all day. I have worn it for 12-hour days when I go into London, and it didn't crease or flake at the end of the day, even without a primer.

This BB cream is oil-free, has SPF25, and is intended for aged 20-35s. Dr. Jart+ has other lines of BB creams targeting different skin concerns for older age ranges. I wish more brands would advertise the intended age groups for their products.

I bought this at 1/3 off (regular retail: £18 for 50mL) and I do wish this came in a smaller size. I only wear this 2-3 times a week, using a pearl size amount each time. I usually follow the recommended period after opening, so 12 months won't be nearly enough to finish the tube.



Have you tried Dr. Jart+ BB creams? How does Water Fuse compare to the other ranges?

No comments:

Post a Comment