February 26, 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc Vodafone Red

I received this complementary bottle of Vodafone x Nails Inc collaboration nail color from a vending machine at the Somerset House during London Fashion Week(end) [my brief coverage Here]. I believe this limited edition is still available at select Nails Inc locations until February 28th (that's tomorrow!).



This is my first bottle of Nails Inc polish and I am very, very impressed with the application. One coat was sufficient for smooth coverage and I added a second coat to reduce the VNL. A third coat would have ensured complete opacity, but I was running late this morning. Thankfully, the formula's drying speed was on my side. Vodafone Red is meant to capture the corporate colors of 2013 London Fashion Week(end)'s title sponsor, but the color is really nothing special. Nonetheless, I am happy to add it to my collection.

What are your thoughts on corporate collaborations with beauty brands? What are some of your Nails Inc. favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment