February 13, 2013

Review: Lancome Rouge in Love (146B Miss Coquelicot)

I picked up this Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in 146B: Miss Coquelicot on my return lag from Paris (see my shopping post Here) and it has been my go-to lip product for parties since the beginning of the year.



This lipstick is a pigmented bright coral and really complements neutral outfits. I am someone who wear a lot of monochromatic pieces, especially for formal occasions. Thus having a bright lip just adds some color to my complexion. This lipstick is not particularly heavy or drying on the lips, but I would always prime with lip balm for a smooth application. Although the lipstick is advertised as "a high-potency, featherweight lip color that lasts up to six hours...with brilliance of a gloss", the finish is more creme than glossy and the lipstick wears off for me in half the time.

The colors in this line of lipstick are grouped into 3 time-contingent categories: "Jolis Matins (M)" from 8am, "Bourdoir Time (B)" from 6pm, and "Tonight is My Night (N)" from midnight. I like the silver packaging with the lace pattern running along the back. I am definitely interested in checking out other Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks!

Have you tried Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks? Which color is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment