February 23, 2013

Review: Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

This is another item I picked up as part of the Sephora Haul last December. I have been trying it out for the past 2 months and want to share my opinion today.

The wide rose scent is very pungent and heavy. Have you ever received flowers in the mail? The fragrance reminds me of a bouquet of roses stuffed in a box, then released after a few days. Although this is advertised as a cleanser, it does contain microbeads, thus for me, qualifies as a scrub.

The product claims that:
  • 97% of women saw an immediate improvement in skin’s radiance after one use
  • 97% of women saw improvement in skin smoothness after 28 days of use
I didn't notice much difference in the look of my skin after the first use, but I can definitely feel how soft it leaves my skin. Clean, fresh, but not drying. I can't provide direct evidence for the second claim since I don't use this cleanser everyday. Although the microbeads in this cleanser is not too abrasive, I still prefer not to scrub my skin everyday. From using it 3-4 days a week, I do notice a more even complexion after a few weeks. Although I like the results, I dislike the scent enough to skip on re-purchase. However, I am eager to try other products from Korres.



Have you tried this cleanser before? What are your thoughts on daily scrubs? What Korres products would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment