February 1, 2013

Body Shop Haul!

Today I want to share the fruits of my trip to the Body Shop earlier this week. I had some trouble completing my online order for the neck gel, thus when I went into the high street store, I made up for the trip by picking up a few more items. Anyways, check out the haul below!


  • White Musk Libertine Shower & Spritz Set (two full size products)
    • White Musk Libertine Eau de Parfum: 30mL
    • White Musk Libertine Body Wash: 250mL
  • Coconut Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set
    • Coconut Shower Cream: 60mL
    • Coconut Body Butter: 50mL
    • Coconut Cream Body Scrub: 50mL
    • Bath Lily
  • Vitamin E Neck Gel: 30mL [Review Here]
  • Skin Primer - Moisture It: 25mL [Review Here]
  • Double Ended Blackhead Remover

The total came up to £21.60 after a 40% off coupon and post-holiday discounts. Can't wait to try everything out! Stay tuned for reviews.

Have you tried any of these Body Shop products? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment