January 4, 2013

Day 1 in Paris: Restaurant SHU


I have been away on vacation for the past two weeks, which started with a week in Paris. Having got up at 5am for the airport, I finally settled in my hotel in Saint Germain des Près around 7pm. My companion and I searched for a nearby restaurant and came up on the Restaurant SHU. The entrance is tiny! An Alice-in-Wonderland type of experience:



We both had the Kaze menu for 38€:

Tofu Appetizer


3 out of the 15 kushiague (deep fried skewers)
One of the fillings (cheese and rice). YUM!

Two choices of main dish. Rice in green tea...


...Or miso soup and rice


Dessert. My favorite part of the meal. Amazing layers of yogurt, cream, and yuzu.


If you are in the area, definitely check out this restaurant.

Contact Details: SHU
8, rue Suger 75006 Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment