January 18, 2013

Paris Purchases: Dior, Lancome, YSL, Kusmi, Souvenirs, and Passes

After a week in Paris, I surprised myself at how little I bought. Let's start with some make-up purchases.


Got these two at the Gare du Nord for a total of €45.30:

I actually got the YSL Touche Éclat & Flash Touch Wake-Up Eyecare Duo from Harrod's in London, but since it is a Parisian brand and I got it on my return journey, I thought I would throw it in together anyways. The bundle was only £25, it was like buy 1, get 1 free! Reviews coming soon!

Some Paris Kirigami I picked up at the Christmas Market on Champs-Élysées.


A 3D card I bought from Sainte-Chapelle and an Eiffel Tower desk clip from a souvenir shop near Notre-Dame. The desk clip is so adorable and super convenient for holding miscellaneous business cards and receipts.


Kusmi Anastasia is one of my favorite tea. I picked up a box of 20 tea bags at Galeries Lafayette. I'm stocked up for the next couple of months.


My essentials! 5-Day Paris Visite and the 4-Day Museum Pass, saves lots of time! One note about the Paris metro system, the transition between different metro lines and RER lines at the same station takes forever. Might as walk to the next stop instead of meandering around underground.



To this day, my mobile email is still in French. I guess it serves as a reminder of the great time I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment