December 28, 2012

Review: Soap&Glory Scrub Your Nose in IT!


I have heard great things about the Soap&Glory brand while I was living in the US, but I was hesitant to try it because of the packaging. Since moving to the UK, I decided to cast aside my doubt. I was not a fan of Benefit's packaging, but I love their products, so why not give Soap&Glory a chance? I am so glad I did! I picked up this tube of Soap&Glory scrub about three weeks ago and after using it 2-3 times a week since, I am absolutely in love with it.

Although it is a scrub, I felt it was rather gentle and its microbeads (visible in the above image) are not too harsh. It has a mild minty citrus scent. I usually massage it for about 30 seconds before raising it off. It also double as a mask if left on for a couple minutes more. It leaves my face feeling refreshed without excess tightness. Most importantly, true to its claim, my pores are visibly smaller. At £7.50 for 125mL, it is definitely one for the value.

No comments:

Post a Comment