December 28, 2012

Sephora Haul!


I got a visitor who was kind enough to bring me some goodies from Sephora. These end-of-the year purchases also made me into a VIB!

Purchases:
  • Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser [Review Here]
  • Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream [Review Here]
  • Rosebud Salve in a Tube [Review Here]

Freebies:
  • Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo [Review Here]
    I have previously bought the full size duo and absolutely loved it. Glad to receive this birthday gift
  • Bvlgari MAN Eau de Toilette
  • NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (Malaga: Med/Dark1)
    Update: As predicted, this sample is too dark for my skin tone. I do like the light texture, but I will hold off on a final judgment until I try the product in a lighter shade.

I was able to use my $15 off purchases over $50 and I am most excited about the Shiseido eye cream. I will update reviews once I try out the products.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the fresh lip balm was worth getting? I have been thinking about getting one for absolutely ages but I cannot justify paying so much money for it.

    Cynthy xx

    http://beautyorbread.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthy,

      In my case, Canadian winters really dry out my lips, so I do find the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment to be a step-up from other lip balms I have tried. I think it might be worth a try if 1) you have very dry lips or 2) you love the color tint.

      Otherwise, I don't think these would perform extraordinarily better than less expansive alternatives.

      Delete