December 11, 2012

L'Occitane Beautiful Hands Collection

Today, I want to share with you this set of L'Occitane travel-size hand creams that I picked up a few days ago. I have already gone through 3 of the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream and I am eager to try the other scents (click to enlarged photos)



The different scents vary in their thicknesses, with Shea Butter being the most creamy to Pivoine Flora being the lightest. However, all three absorbs equally quickly, leaving the hands feeling soft without any stickiness.

The Pivoine Flora is the most fragrant of the three, but is not overwhelming at all. The Cherry Blossom is delicate and sweet while Shea Butter is a really fresh, warm scent.

I always keep a tube of L'Occitane in my purse and just a dab is enough to cover both hands. At £15.50 for the set, it's the perfect holiday gift.

Update (May 30, 2013): Updated impressions for Pivoine Flora and Shea Butter in my May Empties.

Update (November 30, 2013): Updated impressions for Cherry Blossom in my November Empties.

No comments:

Post a Comment